Wednesday, 17 October 2012

Statement trousers - love them or hate them?

One of my favourite trends at the moment is statement trousers.  When colour pop jeans first came out a while back I thought they were great, but didn't expect the design world to keep running with it.

I love the trend, but what do you think?  Do you wear all kinds or (like me) do some of them make you scared that they'll show every lump and bump?

Here are some of the best ones I've seen...


Currently I'm lusting over these Topshop jeans.  Love the burgundy colour and the fading and zipper detail on the knees of these is great, so simple but makes a real statement.








But I could go for one of these beauties:


polka dot Gap trousers
Classic but modern polka dot Gap trousers
green skinny jeans
Green River Island skinny jeans
Urban outfitters floral jeans
Urban Outfitters floral jeans

(http://www.etsy.com/listing/102290564/amazing-vintage-versace-classic-brick)
Or a vintage pair of red Versace jeans on Etsy...

No comments:

Post a Comment